I’m kind of obsessed with making lists. I love making lists for work. I love making lists for grocery shopping. I love making lists for my blog. When I found this book The 52 Lists Project I had to buy it. Every week for a year you’re given different prompts and you’ll make a list based on that prompt. For example: List your goals, or list your best qualities, or list your dream trips. I’m so excited to complete this and use it not only as accountability, but inspiration!
My next favorite has been my go-to everyday fragrance for years now. Enchanted Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift is incredibly beautiful. The notes include berries, sugar, and vanilla. It’s faint enough to wear daily!
The next set is a Lorac eye palette and mascara/liner trio that I am living for! The masacra is so so so great and I would 100% recommend it to anyone with sparce or short lashes. Mine actually look full and long when I use this. I’ll be honest, the liner is not my favorite, but it works and is a great liner for a “no-makeup- makeup-look.” The shadows are fiercely pigmented and the highlighter shades are so pretty I could cry. I purchased this set for $35 from Ulta.
With the new year already in full swing, I decided to share some of my goals with you.
- Read and review 12 or more book this year. I’ve never been a reader, but recently I’ve become a huge fan of how calm reading books has made my soul. I love taking time away from reality and losing myself in a good book.
- Be healthy. I’m not talking about going to the gym everyday or going on a diet because realistically, I’ll never do that. I simply hope to take better care of my health and make better choices to protect it.
- Spend more time with family. I love my job, but I am guilty of letting my job take precedence over my family. In 2017, when my family needs me, I’ll be there.
- Spend more time with Jesus. Simple as that. I want to draw nearer to Him.
- Travel. Again, nothing crazy, I’d just love to take a trip somewhere and enjoy new scenery.
- Blog more. When I started blogging last Spring, I had no idea the joy that this would bring me. I’m so thankful for the many people I’ve connected with and how much I’ve learned and grown from starting The Heart and Soul Blog. I hope to share my thoughts, finds, and crazy deals with you wayyyy more!
What are some of your goals for 2017?