2. Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer has beautiful packaging. The jewel on top of the applicator is beautiful. I got the color Garnet. I love the color and the scent isn’t bad, but the applicator brush makes the product difficult for me to apply and the finish is extremely tacky and glossy, but that part is completely preference. I purchased it from Walgreens for less than $10.00.
3. The next lip product is my FAVORITE. Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme has incredible longevity and the formula is a dream. I purchased the color Loved and the name couldn’t be more fitting. It smells like candy, the applicator is easy to use and the packaging is so chic. I definitely recommend this product.
The next four products aren’t from a certain lip product group, but they are all necessities.
6. Milani’s Matte Lipstick in the shade Matte Darling is the perfect pinkish-nude shade for the Summer. The gold packaging is darling. I love everything about this and recommend this completely.
7. Wet n Wild Velvet Matte Lip Color in the shade Hickory Smoked is SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SHADE. I’m living, breathing, eating, sleeping, and dancing for this product. It’s so affordable and is a great alternative to Nars Velvet Matte lip pencil and is less than $3.00. I seriously might go back and get all the colors. Do yourself a favor and go buy this lip product.
8. Jordana is known for having affordable products. This retractable easy liner for lips in the shade Rock n Rose is beautiful and easy to apply. At less than $3.00 it is a very affordable product to add to your collection.